Every home needs to follow a routine to stay organized, from what to eat for dinner to where each family member is going. There is also the matter of keeping the house clean.
In order to best promote a clean and healthy lifestyle, cleaning tasks must be completed daily, weekly, monthly, and periodically. We will release our house cleaning checklists for each of these categories over the coming weeks, starting with the monthly ones since we find that these are the most difficult to keep up with.
The following is a list of the rooms and the entire house that we clean each month. As we constantly examine and update our listings, comment if there are any other items you would want to include.
Checklist for Regular Housekeeping
- Clean the interiors of the medicine cabinets.
- Launder mattress toppers, shams, and duvet covers.
- Adaptable mattresses
- Prepare shelves in closets.
- Storeroom bins and shelves should be dusted.
- Clean the floors and baseboards.
- the fridge is tidy in the kitchen.
- Throw away food that has gone bad in the freezer.
- Stock cabinets and the pantry.
- The fireplace screen needs to be vacuumed.
- Vacuum floors.
- Clean the interior and outside of the trash and recycle containers.
- Dust the portable and ceiling fans throughout the house.
Throughout the House:
- Vinegar, boiling water, and baking soda should be used to flush drains.
- Clean window sills and window coverings.
- Doors and trim inside and outside should be cleaned.
- For cooling and heating systems, replace or clean the filters.
- pristine lighting